Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what I'd love to have?..

If you really care.?.

I'm not a pickup guy. I reside on the amp forums. But I've concocted an idea. I'd really like a tapped Filtertron style pickup. I'd like to be have the stock Filtertron tone for the great rhythm sound it can do and then switch to a fatter, hotter lead tone. Since I can't put two pickups in the same bridge position I'll need a hybrid that accomplishes both tasks. Any takers?
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

That would be very easy unless you have your heart set on it looking a like a Filter'Tron.
    It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
    www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Nope. But I would like it to fit in a P90 route (probably not much better as a criteria). I'll be replacing a P100 in a LP Special.
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
      X