Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$75 Gaussmeter on eBay (the "slot car guy" one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $75 Gaussmeter on eBay (the "slot car guy" one)

Gauss Meter Pocket Sized DC for Slot Car Magnets Guitar Pickups | eBay

Not affiliated with me.

I think it's direct from the builder/designer who became a member here and offered some sales and pre-orders. Great price and it looks suitable for most pickup applications at about 1/4 the cost of the AlphaLab one.

Originally posted by ReWind View Post
    Gauss Meter Pocket Sized DC for Slot Car Magnets Guitar Pickups | eBay

Not affiliated with me.

I think it's direct from the builder/designer who became a member here and offered some sales and pre-orders. Great price and it looks suitable for most pickup applications at about 1/4 the cost of the AlphaLab one.
    When You order, Please purchase two.
    I need one too!
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

I have an AlphaLab meter, which replaced an old Bell rackmount badboy from the days of old. I'm actually tempted to still get one of these though, as I like the peak hold feature.

Other priorities though. I've spent way to much on toys. Er... I mean "tools" this year.

Comment

You can get it here made to order, same price:

Gravitas Technology - Home

-Rob

Comment

Anyone have a parts list for this thing? I'd love to just make it myself. AND, rules of business dictate that they would cost no more than 25$

-Rob

Comment

Originally posted by rhgwynn View Post
            You can get it here made to order, same price:

Gravitas Technology - Home

-Rob
            Maybe that's because it's the same guy as from the ebay listing in the OP by ReWind.
            Take Care,

Jim. . .
            VA3DEF

Comment

Working...
            X