Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't really see it, it just takes you here: http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...chmentid=22893
    Was this a fresh upload, or was it from your previous uploads "folder" ?
    When you are in "manage attachments", all your old attachments show up there, but they are actually missing. You can't delete them, if you could, then I think you could re-upload and maybe the older attachment links would work again?
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I will leave the attachments in the state they are currently In.
      Pending repair from the Administrator!
      Thread is closed Pending Forum Repair.
      Gone Fishing!
      T
      **Edit
      Maybe this no longer applies!
      Last edited by big_teee; 05-13-2013, 02:17 AM.
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

All the old attachments appear to be gone, but Now it will allow me to reinstall some of them.
        I'm trying to install all the Pickup Specs and PDF Aids I had in the Resources Thread.
        Thanks for Hanging in there.
        It will probably not look the same when I get done, but maybe we can at least put up most of the data.
        T
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

Working...
        X