Schematic for a Line 6 Flextone III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
    Your specific problem at the moment is LED's blinking, correct.

Page 10 of the schematic is the LED board.

I would find IC U1 & U2 & check that pin 16 is at +5Vdc.
    Also, pin 10 should be at 3.3 Vdc.
    Not just the led's the push buttons or the delay, mod, or amp model knobs don't work either. but I will check this. Does the amp have to be turned on? Where Can I find this schematic everybody is mentioning?

Comment

You keep asking that question.
      How are you suppossed to 'check' a power supply voltage unless the amp is on?
      The schematic link, again: http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...schematics.pdf

These Line 6 amps are highly reliant on microcontrollers.
      And often times the controller has asic (application specific integrated circuit) code written directly to it by the manufacturer.
      Meaning, if the controller itself is bad, you are screwed.

So the best bet is to rule out power supply problems or simple things like U1 & U2.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
        You keep asking that question.
        How are you suppossed to 'check' a power supply voltage unless the amp is on?
        I am Just being cautious and not wanting do some thing wrong. To answer your question I don't know maybe there is a testing equipment that can do it without power to the amp, but I want to make sure I am doing this right. Like I said before I have never worked on line 6 amps or any of there products for that fact and don't want to ruin the amp completely because I didn't asked a dumb question like that. Thanks for the help.

Comment

I am posting a short video clip of what the lights are doing. A Picture is worth a thousand words so. Sorry the video is upside down.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for all the help and info I have give up on this. Everything I test show no issues or problems so I can only imagine that the front control board is faulty and can not find anyplace to buy a new one. I am just going to make a 1x12 Cabinet out of the shell. Thanks again.

Comment

Muchísimas Gracias me has salvado el día tenía mucho tiempo buscándolo. Saludos

Comment

Working...
              X