X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Festival Tube Head schematic

Hi all

Does anybody have the schematic for Peavey Festival Tube Head

I seem to be getting mixed info about this amp. When i look up for schematic's seem to get a totally different amp. Solid state or a combo or a different looking head

This amp is a solid state pre amp and 4 x 6L6 outputs and its a head

John

Peavey would, and customer service there would send it. The Deuce II/ Festival sounds like what you want.

I can't seem to upload files at the present.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi Enzo

Many thanks. I wasn't sure what peavey i had

This amp had 2 set of tubes one ive heard of and one i aint

We dont see RCA 6L6's tubes here in the uk.. any opinions ? the other is SELECTRON. never heard of them. Have you.
      Just interested to know thats all. The is having a full revalve and recap

also whats your thoughts on the amp. I don't see peaveys here as much as others. see a few Peavey classic and valve kings

I was working fulltime up until yesterday repairing computer mainboards etc. Company closed down after 20 yrs. Ive been there 7.5 yrs. This is my first day of being job free!!!!
      The Amp repairs are doing very well and add the shows with the band and teaching the bass. Hoping thats enough for the moment

many thanks

john

Comment

RCA was a fine old tube company in the USA. In fact, "black plate" RCA 6L6s command high prices, even used ones. Look inside the tube. If the metal structure is a dark black color rather than the more common gray color, you may have them. I don't know Selectron as a brand, but they are probably a common brand just relabeled by a seller.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

one of these may help
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X