Amplifier PV 2600 please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amplifier PV 2600 please help!

I have one PV 2600, it burnt 2 channel, now I repair channel 1, but I can't fix channel 2. when I install driver transistor Q0106, Q107, and check voltage +/-1.25V on B leg. After that I install Q108 and Q112, it's ok, the voltage on B leg is +/-0.5V,then I test music with it, it ok, next I install Q109 and Q113 and turn on, I check voltage again, voltage on B leg is +/-0.5 then it increase fast to +/-0.75 so amplifer is very hot, I see the ampe meter about 4A and R154 burnt. sometime it's no increase, when I install 4 pair transistor output Q108-Q115, and I turn on amplifier, the voltage on B leg is +/-0.75 and channel very hot, R154 burn. Maybe amplfier only run with one pair. please hepl me to resolve that problem.
    Attached Files

If R154 burns out, your amplifier must be oscillating. Do you have a scope?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

PV 2600 schematic

Here is the schematic for those of you who want to follow along at home.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        If R154 burns out, your amplifier must be oscillating. Do you have a scope?
        Thanks Enzo, I test with my oscilloscope, it's oscillating. But i don't know what reason? I check voltage from 7 pin IC U100. it's + 0.5V and I check R, C feedback R111, C112, R112, C106, it's ok, I don't know why it's oscillating? How to limit that prolblem?

Comment

Working...
        X