Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^Can I triple like your post?
    Thanks J M

Tom that's cool. I wish I could find some owls around here, but haven't even heard one since moving back in December. I'm a photographer and would love to get some shots of a few Owls...don't have many hawks either, have a neighbor who used to have some fighting chickens and would shoot every hawk and owl that flew over, I suspect he mostly wiped them out. Never did manage to get a picture of him doing it...I really wanted the game warden to have a talk with him...we do have Eagles, but don't see them often.
    Why do I drive way out here to view the wildlife when all the animals live in town?

My Photography - http://billy-griffis-jr.artistwebsites.com/

Comment

I've got a special place in my heart for jackasses that shoot songbirds, or birds of prey...would likely land me in jail though...

Like bob p our little 1/4 acre corner lot in suburbia is a refuge for all sorts.
      Osprey? I think so.
      Horned owls, possums, coons, the wrens that run the place, far too many "tree rats" and a healthy helping of gecko's, skinks, snakes, spiders to balance things out a bit.
      We do not have a rodent issue!
      I generally do not kill outside predators (but I haven't seen a rattler here yet) even the occasional copperhead.
      But those damn Palmetto bugs are everywhere...tough to beat them.
      Just try to keep them outside the house but that seems to be a never ending losing battle.
      Seems fumigating is less effective than it used to be.
      I suspect they don't make the "bombs" like they used to?
      Last edited by Cygnus X1; 07-11-2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

I'll also add - you cannot scare a cat OUT of any enclosed space. At least that's what I read on internet. (My Abe Laboriel impression would seem to support this as well. It's ok.. it's cat humor. The kind of thing cats would think funny so long as it happened to someone else, like the dog.)
        The prince and the count always insist on tubes being healthy before they're broken

Comment

Working...
        X