Parts for a KORG Power Supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for a KORG Power Supply

Good morning all, I've had such good luck with a couple other questions tho't I'd give this a try. I'm looking for an IC regulator chip S-8520F50MC-BOJT2J, It is part of a +5v supply in a model TR-61 keyboard. I cannot find this chip in small quantities anywhere. I really don't need 3000 of them. The KORG pt number is 500324023007 which comes up N/L/A.

There is another part, CPH6316-TE-E that KORG lists but I don't have an account with them. That number is 500304050490, it is and FET and can't find it anywhere else either.

Thanks for any help, Bob

Simply buy a new supply?
    9V AC power adapter for KORG TR61 keyboard, New , In stock

Comment

For those of you who want to play along at home, here is the PS schematic.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is the IC S8520F50
        Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/S-8520F50MC-...item2ec7ed34e5
        You'll have it about 2 weeks.
        I don't know about the mosfet.

Comment

Here is the mosfet. CPH6316
          Link: CPH6316-TL-E | Transistor | MOSFET | SANYO - chip one stop

Comment

I don't know that a new adaptor would help, isn't all this circuitry inside the instrument? And the adaptor merely provides AC for it?
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Ordered the regulator, I just checked EBAY before I came on the forum here and it wasn't listed, that I saw, so thanks for the info. I tried ordering the FET but they wanted $60 usd to send it. No way, Bob BTW Korg does have the FET listed as available for $2.50 so if I need it it's there.

Comment

Working...
              X