SoundCraft M8 smps version question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoundCraft M8 smps version question

I have a M8 which uses the SC4105 issue 06 switcher supply. I have an issue 04 schematic which is close but there is a burned SMD resistor tacked on to two pins of the PWM (UC3842 ) which are not shown on the 04 print. Anyone have a print for the 06 issue supply board? I would like to add it to my collection of Soundcraft schematics, or at least have someone look it up and see what that 06 revision.
    This one had the primary melt down: shorted switching mosfet, PWM, burned Source resistors, open gate resistor etc. Still does not sustain oscillation.

burnt resistor on SC4105

Originally posted by km6xz View Post
    I have a M8 which uses the SC4105 issue 06 switcher supply. I have an issue 04 schematic which is close but there is a burned SMD resistor tacked on to two pins of the PWM (UC3842 ) which are not shown on the 04 print. Anyone have a print for the 06 issue supply board? I would like to add it to my collection of Soundcraft schematics, or at least have someone look it up and see what that 06 revision.
    This one had the primary melt down: shorted switching mosfet, PWM, burned Source resistors, open gate resistor etc. Still does not sustain oscillation.

Hi km6xz,

I also have SC4105-06 and i have R45 quite burnt so i cannot read it's value. Maybe the value would be indicated on the issue 04 schematic that you posses. Could you maybe have a look or share the schematic?

Comment

Just so you know, Stan left here years ago... This thread is 5 years old. You can try asking in the schematic requests forum, too.

Good luck!

Justin
      "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
      "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
      "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

sorry to hear about that. i will try my luck in the schematics section.

Comment

Since all of your posts link to AllICData and have nothing to do with the threads you post in, I've reported your post as spam. It'd be wise to stop.
          "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Working...
          X