Layout for comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layout for comment

The last few times around this design, what I heard was that those layouts were too tight. This pass is intended as a 'tubes-up' rackmount (1U chassis, 4U front panel). Add a Weber MASS attenuator, and I'll have an all-tube answer to the Fender Princeton Recording.

The BOM on this is coming in at about $540 (less the MASS and rack) which compares well with the PRec at $1k.
    Attached Files

Hi Don,

That looks great! You seem to have a pull switch on every pot. I've only been able to find pots with pull switches in a few values, where do you get yours?
    "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Conner View Post
      Hi Don,

That looks great! You seem to have a pull switch on every pot. I've only been able to find pots with pull switches in a few values, where do you get yours?
      I've only found them in the usual values - and I want a mess of hard-mounted switches to A/B some mod ideas - so I will have to re-wafer a few. Sources are Weber, Mouser, StewMac, and AES (tubes and more).

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X