30's amplifier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30's amplifier?

I got a small vintage amp (lap stell amp I think) with a 10" speaker and the following tube compliment: 6B5 (2), 6C5 (1), 6N7 (1) and 80 rectifier. No name in it. Does anyone know wich label can it be and where can I get the schematic ? Thanks!

Can you post pictures of the amp?
    These amps are usually simple. It's a good learning experience to draw out the schematic yourself. Are you up to that?
    Tom

Comment

On something like that, even if I find the published schematic, I trace it out anyway. FAr too many amps dont have the same curcuit as the published drawings.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

If you like building, or if it is just plain broken, try building a different amp out of it if possible, as those tubes are very rare nowadays, I believe, so even to get it fixed for what's there, chances are one, or more, of the tubes will be bad, and you'll have a heck of a time locating some replacements.

Comment

... LOL 2007 posts, why do they come up in similars from mroe recent posts... ;-) Maybe i still helped anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X