Need Fender LTB (PR 345) Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Fender LTB (PR 345) Schematic

Have found an old post with this schematic attached but I cannot download it. Either a schematic, the name of a similar amp, or directions to an online source would be fine. Fender treats this one as an orphan, I suspect it is an Asian amp that Fender private labeled for a short time. Many Thanks!

Go back to that thread and post that the schematic link is now dead. Someone will repost it. A server crash wiped out our stored files.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Here is the reposted file.
      Link: http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...-schematic.pdf

Comment

Thanks very much for the quick help! This seems to be the only place on earth where this schematic exists anymore.

Comment

The schematic file is on the Fender service disc, so any Fender repair shop will have it, and also you can always contact Fender and ask for schematics you need.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks Enzo. I probably didn't put enough effort into digging into the bowels of Fender. This product seems not to appear in any list of Fender products I've ever seen....

Anyway, thanks again! You guys are a great resource. I think everyone appreciates the effort you moderators put in.

Comment

Where could I purchase a new circuit board (page 4 of the schematic) for this unit? I bought it at goodwill; powers on but no sound output. Opened it up and discovered a couple resistors are fried. It is actually a Squier 4 channel PA but looks exactly like this Fender LTB PR 345. I don't have any knowledge/experience/equipment to solder but hoping I can just replace/install a new board. Please advise. Thank you!

Comment

hoping I can just replace/install a new board. Please advise.
                Not going to happen. We don't fix things that way, but more importantly, the unit is 20 years old, they would not have board sets for them anyway.

What resistors fried?

This is likely going to require soldering in new parts and taking meter readings. Fried resistors tells me other parts are bad. Resistors don;t burn up on their own.

Comment

Working...
                X