Ampeg V4BH classic series 90's version schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ampeg V4BH classic series 90's version schematics

I could use a copy of the 90's version Ampeg V4BH schematics. I got one with all 4 of the 1/4 amp fuses blown with no visable or obvious issues and could use a copy if anyone can share. I need to order some pots too as 2 are broken off. I tried the links on a previous thread here that were posted once but they appear to no longer work. I need the 4 6L6 version which I cant find anywhere on the web which is odd I think. Sure would appreceiate it if some one could help... Thanks

I'll see what I can do, maybe someone else has it handy.

Those are your power tube cathode fuses, so if all four are blown, it seems something made them ALL conduct too hard. First suspect is a loss of bias. Pull the power tubes, we don't even need those fuses. Power up the amp. Pin 5 is the grid, so is there ABOUT -45v (say 40-50 volts) on every pin 5? You can do this from up top even. Might as well also check for B+ on pins 3 and 4 of each socket too. If the bias is missing, check the ribbons to the power tube socket board, as well as the bias supply.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      I'll see what I can do, maybe someone else has it handy.

Those are your power tube cathode fuses, so if all four are blown, it seems something made them ALL conduct too hard. First suspect is a loss of bias. Pull the power tubes, we don't even need those fuses. Power up the amp. Pin 5 is the grid, so is there ABOUT -45v (say 40-50 volts) on every pin 5? You can do this from up top even. Might as well also check for B+ on pins 3 and 4 of each socket too. If the bias is missing, check the ribbons to the power tube socket board, as well as the bias supply.
      Hi Smitty02,

I have this schematic.

Send me your private email.

Comment

Will do Enzo The amp just is got no output at all i figured it was the fuses to start and was going to go get some and pull the tubes and plug it in to my bulb limiter and see what going on, well that was my plan, but I will post the info for you So you dont even need those fuses to check for B+ ? huh The Doctor is going to hit me with some schemo's so I can see alittle better what I am dealing with I'll be back soon and thanks

Comment

V4H Schematic

Here are the schematics.

Ampeg V-4BH Output Tube Board (07S295) Schematic.pdf
          Ampeg V-4BH Preamp (07S519) Schematic.pdf
          Ampeg V-4BH PI, Power Supply (07S441) Schematics.pdf

Steve

Comment

hey guys .. For some reason i cant open the pdf's Steve.. It wont load I just get a blank screen but thanks for trying Any how the Pin 5 voltage is -46.1 on all sockets (PT) and the fuses left in and Pin 3 is 488 on all 4 and Pin 4 is 487 on all so far Doctor if you could email me those schematics I IM'D you my email or Steve I can IM you my email and try it if your handy I got nothing from Doctor yet... Thanks guys btw..

Comment

Originally posted by Steve L View Post
              Here are the schematics.

[ATTACH]24376[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH]24377[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH]24375[/ATTACH]
              Steve
              Steve, The file SIZE must be changed if you are reloading files that where previously uploaded.

Comment

Hi Doctor

Can you send me a copy?
                Email:guizilaile1975@hotmail.com

Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X