Dynacord DA 15/V schem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynacord DA 15/V schem

Hi all, Anyone knows were to find the Dynacord DA 15/V (or DA 16/V) amp schematic?

Look at the pics of this German beauty my girlfriend recently bought.

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ayphotohosting

It needs some attention. Some pots are scratchy and faulty, and vibrato doesn't work at all. In fact the intensity knob acts as a volume control right now. It's a tiny 3 channels 15 watts beast. The only channel I tried (due to the strange conectors) was the "To2/ PU". The PU inputs sounds nice and clean. The TO2 channel (I guess "Tonabnehmer". Pickup in german) has a brutal distortion cranked and reacts pretty well to the right hand. You cannot imagine how my girlfriend grinned when plugged one of her guitars and discovered this sound!

Any help will be welcomed.

PS: I think DA 20 schem will be useful as well.
    Last edited by Snapcase; 07-02-2007, 03:51 PM.

That is a very cool looking amp!

Don't let the lack of a schematic prevent you from doing the routine maintenance such as cleaning or replacing the pots and filter caps. Probably replacing the leaky caps in the trem circuit will get the oscillator going again.

Comment

Thanks for the advise, I will replace the trem caps.

I'm looking for an schem because this circuit is a bit difficult to track. Almost like Hiwatts, everything in this Dynacord is arranged "too clean and tidy" to follow the paths. Drawing an schem is a mess.

Comment

Hi Snapcase,

do yourself (and the amp) a favour and replace all the yellowish "NEOKON" capacitors. I've never seen one that wasn't leaky.
        New electrolytics, of course.
        Everything else should be ok.

I restored one of these for a friend not too long ago. Cool amp.
        No time for drawing a schematic, though (and lack of motivation, as you sure can understand...)

Cheers,
        Albert
        www.albertkreuzer.com

Comment

Thanks a lot for your advice, Albert. Sure some caps a leaky, some strange and funny things going in this amp. I'll replace them all.

No time for drawing a schematic, though (and lack of motivation, as you sure can understand...)
          Sure! I can understand why... I'm doing exactly the same

Comment

Working...
          X