• Show
Clear All

sawzall?

Comment

Dumpster!

Be sure to give it a good clean!

https://www.facebook.com/jolo.arto.5...5736365966253/

(^^ a "must watch")
      Last edited by The Dude; 08-28-2019, 03:02 AM.
      "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

lol, maybe, just maybe, but i was hoping someone would know how to get this thing apart, can anyone give me some advice?

Comment

i have one of these that i am struggling with, can you advise me how to get it apart?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
            Done.
            I wonder what the engineers where thinking (smoking?) when they came up with the cabinet design.
            These style mixers are an absolute nightmare to get apart.
            How do these come apart, is there a diagram or video somewhere?

Comment

I think if you read through the thread it should be apparent, there is no good way to get it apart. We all have struggled trying to wedge them apart, breaking wires, chewing into the plastic housing trying to make clearance for screws etc.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

You will get the same answers regardless of which section you post here. There is no convenient or simple way to get into these, it stresses all of us to do it. Experienced pros like myself or Dude, and others, have no good answer, you just have to wedge it apart as best as you can.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                  You will get the same answers regardless of which section you post here. There is no convenient or simple way to get into these, it stresses all of us to do it. Experienced pros like myself or Dude, and others, have no good answer, you just have to wedge it apart as best as you can.
                  thank you, i ain't no slouch in thinking out of the box, it's just amazing to me that this is designed this way. no shop or repair manual available from Behringer either. thanks for your time and trouble, i appreciate it, i will soldier on the best i can

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                    I think if you read through the thread it should be apparent, there is no good way to get it apart. We all have struggled trying to wedge them apart, breaking wires, chewing into the plastic housing trying to make clearance for screws etc.
                    thanks for the response, i will endeavor to move forward the best i can figure out. there are those Phillips screws on the molded case that have those long channels on them, i may make up an extension for a screw bit and take them out and see what happens. thanks again for your time and trouble, i appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherDog View Post
                      thank you, i ain't no slouch in thinking out of the box, it's just amazing to me that this is designed this way. no shop or repair manual available from Behringer either. thanks for your time and trouble, i appreciate it, i will soldier on the best i can
                      Not so! Follow link and have model an serial number ready.
                      https://music-electronics-forum.com/...ad.php?t=49557
                      nosaj
                      soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                      X