X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some 1/16 eyelets on amazon.com
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...+metal+eyelets
    Would a 1/16 work?
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

I sent TK a email, trying to also encourage them to offer more loose parts, at reasonable prices.
      We need more options, and sounds like everyone likes TK, so hopefully they can get to be a full service parts provider.
      ADFX, AllParts, Mojo, PhillyLuthier, and the like need more competition!
      T
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by kayakerca View Post
        Same old, same old. . .

$4.99 U.S. For 80 pieces. Plus $29.25 U.S. for shipping. $34.24 U.S. Total. That's ~ $45.00 CDN or about $0.56 per eyelet. Gotta love buying from Canada.
        Have you talked to them about shipping ? .I don't even do the ebay thing or the website (only to see what they offer) .it's been a little but I always contact Hanna or Denis via email & discuss it.
        "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Originally posted by kayakerca View Post
          Same old, same old. . .

$4.99 U.S. For 80 pieces. Plus $29.25 U.S. for shipping. $34.24 U.S. Total. That's ~ $45.00 CDN or about $0.56 per eyelet. Gotta love buying from Canada.
          Eyelets North of the border ,maybe you can find something here
          Search Results : BeadFX Online, Canada's Favourite Beading Experience

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
            Have you talked to them about shipping ? .I don't even do the ebay thing or the website (only to see what they offer) .it's been a little but I always contact Hanna or Denis via email & discuss it.
            I totally agree. I have always contacted Dennis directly when I want to order from ADFX. His pricing and shipping has always been very reasonable. And, he typically throws in a little something extra for you to try. I just thought it was too funny to see a $5.00 part with $30 shipping.
            Take Care,

Jim. . .
            VA3DEF

Comment

Originally posted by buddha0709 View Post
              They will be selling flatwork starting April 2015, according to William @ tonekraft.
              I emailed William yesterday and he said flatwork in April.
              I could tell he had rather sell kits as flatwork.
              Hopefully it will be reasonable, and TK will be another flatwork option.
              T
              Terry

Comment

Does anyone know where to buy Plastic Split P covers for a 5 string P Bass?
                http://media.fmicdirect.com/fender/i...rt_wlg_001.jpg
                I need the no holes covers.
                One cover is for 2 strings, the other cover is for 3 strings.
                Actually, I only need the cover for the 3 strings, I have a sack full of the 2 string covers.
                T
                Last edited by big_teee; 05-17-2015, 04:44 PM.
                Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                  Does anyone know where to buy Plastic Split P covers for a 5 string P Bass?
                  http://media.fmicdirect.com/fender/i...rt_wlg_001.jpg
                  I need the no holes covers.
                  One cover is for 2 strings, the other cover is for 3 strings.
                  Actually, I only need the cover for the 3 strings, I have a sack full of the 2 string covers.
                  T
                  every source I know of is either in Korea or Japan, and all have a 100+ per item min quantity. given your disposition on most things $$$, custom ordering a bulk purchase of covers probably isn't the route to take

unless you are building a replacement pickup set, with careful planning you can fit the 3-string side coil into a regular Pbass cover. it's horribly tight to get all those wraps in there, but it can be done. Nordstrand's NP5 is one example of how to do it

Comment

Thank You.
                    This would be a replacement for an existing bass that has a larger hole already routed.
                    We will keep looking.
                    I told the guy wanting the pickup it would probably not happen.
                    So He and I are both looking for a 3 string blank cover.
                    Tnx,
                    T
                    Terry

Comment

forgot that all of the places where I see the dual sized P5 covers also have the covers drilled

even Nordstrand strays from their angled poles with their version of this configuration, so I'm guessing it might not be available undrilled

Comment

I'm still surprised that so many parts are still not available in the Big Ole USA.
                        Since This is just a hobby in my retirement years, I just do with what parts I can find.
                        I normally stay away from Ps and Js but Since Multi-coils will fit in Ps I've been Piddling with them some.
                        Everyone keep there eyes open for hard to find covers.
                        Tnx,
                        T
                        Terry

Comment

You can also try these from mouser:

34 Keystone Electronics | Mouser

Comment

My main sellers strat & tele pups makes Addiction FX The cheapest by about 50% of Mojotone prices with there new flatwork price

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
                              My main sellers strat & tele pups makes Addiction FX The cheapest by about 50% of Mojotone prices with there new flatwork price
                              Good to know, esp since you are also in Canada. How are shipping costs/duty fees between Addiction FX vs Mojotone??

Comment

Originally posted by James Welsh View Post
                                Good to know, esp since you are also in Canada. How are shipping costs/duty fees between Addiction FX vs Mojotone??
                                I'm in Ottawa. My last ADFX shipment of 50 sets of Strat flatwork shipped for ~ $10. Last batch of 300 Stat Alnio's from ADFX shipped for ~ $15. Last small(ish) equivalent sized shipment from Mojo was $35 (USPS Flat Rate). Yes, ADFX shipping is very reasonable along side Mojo. You just go with what prices out best all-in for the required quality.
                                Take Care,

Jim. . .
                                VA3DEF
                                ____________________________________________________
                                In the immortal words of Dr. Johnny Fever, “When everyone is out to get you, paranoid is just good thinking.”

Comment

Working...
                                X