Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosvalve RT-2100 Schematic Request

Hello
    Would someone have the schematic for a TubeWorks Mosvalve RT-2100 they could share?
    Thanks in advance!

Earache

RT3175 - 3300, i know its not the right one, but there may be enough similarities to help with your unit.
    Attached Files

Comment

Mozwell-thanks for your efforts and I will see if there is some
      common features that will help me.
      I am still interested in getting the matching schematic if at all available

Comment

Tube Works RT-2100 Schematic

Here you go.
        Attached Files

Comment

Jazz P

Thanks for the schem, you're the best!

Earache

Comment

Anyone happen to know which reverb tank goes in these?

Comment

It is a long pan.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RT2100 rvb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	853794

Name:	OpenBack1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	853795

You could always contact BK himself.
              I am sure he can specify the correct number.
              https://butleraudio.com/

Comment

The one thats in the one on my bench is from a fender twin. I know THATS wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by clintronics View Post
                  The one thats in the one on my bench is from a fender twin. I know THATS wrong.
                  I wouldn't be so sure. That's a fairly hefty power amp driving the tank (J77 & K214 & a bunch of 5W resistors).
                  Why not utilize the most common tank in the world?
                  Originally posted by Enzo
                  I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                    I wouldn't be so sure. That's a fairly hefty power amp driving the tank (J77 & K214 & a bunch of 5W resistors).
                    Why not utilize the most common tank in the world?
                    Seems your right AB tank seems to work just fine.

Comment

If you had to fix something, could you please post problem and solution? It might help someone from the future.
                      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

turned out to be corrosion on the RCA jack on the tank.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm trying to analyze this schematic and I just don't understand the input board. I don't know if anybody can help me.
                          Guitar jack has as far as I know only Tip and Sleeve (TS), at least mine. But this input has Tip, Ring, Sleeve. And if I understand the Jack symbol correctly, the Ring goes to the voltage follower input stage. But the Ring will be the GND (Sleeve) of the Guitar, ...
                          And the Tip of this input board or jack will be grounded by the amp...

Any idea what I misunderstand?
                          Thank you

Name:	image.png
Views:	31
Size:	248.3 KB
ID:	997955

Comment

Originally posted by Spank94 View Post
                            And if I understand the Jack symbol correctly, the Ring goes to the voltage follower input stage. But the Ring will be the GND (Sleeve) of the Guitar, ...
                            And the Tip of this input board or jack will be grounded by the amp...

Any idea what I misunderstand?
                            They have just drawn the symbol wrong. Tip and ring are reversed. If you look at the 'Send' jack, it is drawn as if there is no tip at all, just ring and sleeve.

Comment

Oh, thank you very much. Good point to check the other jacks. The 'receive' jack is as well a bit challenging to understand :-).

I really dare to ask another question about this schematic, but if someone still like to solve a schematic challenge:
                              How can this "Clean Green" ever light up? :

Name:	image.png
Views:	0
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	998042

And on this same schematic screen shot.You see a kind of integrator amp (Used to switch channel, therefore CH input on the left). But at the opamp positiv terminal you always have the diode forward voltage (~570mV if using a 1N4148) and on the negative terminal you will always have B- plus forward voltage. Independent of CH input (which is 0V or twice diode forward voltage).
                              The output of the amp will always be negative rail.

Comment

Working...
                              X