Full list of 5 volt rectifer tubes / specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full list of 5 volt rectifer tubes / specs

I needed this for my own personal reasons...hopefully a few can make use of it!
    Attached Files

And this lil tidbit...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ron vogel View Post
      And this lil tidbit...
      That's awesome.. No idea why I didn't think of that before. I've got some 5y4 tubes I wanted to use in an amp and still be able to switch back to 5y3.

Comment

All this info was out there on the net...but it took awhile to find the right search keywords...plus dig through all the chatter. I have tons of old rectifiers, was hoping to do the same thing. Now what to do with all these old 4 pin oneslaying around! Really like to use the blue glass tubes for something.

Comment

Thanks for posting that! I should add, from experience, that 5T4 tubes are great for getting the voltage drop and heavy current handling capacity of a 5U4 without needing the higher filament current. They do look kind of odd in there, though...

Comment

Here's another useful link on rectifiers:

http://www.fourwater.com/files/fullrect.txt

Comment

Yeah, that's the list I eventually found. I had stacks of tube charts in a file on my desk and started putting my list in a spreadsheet...fortunately I happened across that and saved me a bunch of time.

I'm hoping putting it here makes it easy for other people too.

Comment

Working...
              X