Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boogie Mark IV B with bad optocoupler on lead channel help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nevetslab View Post
    I looked thru my Mesa Folder to see if I have more schematics on the Mark IV. Not all of the schematics are present. It's missing the Switching Matrix, where all of the LDR's are shown being switched from the transistors being turned on to turn the LDR's LED's on, doing the switching. And, it's also missing the power supply schematic.
    Is it different from the B ?
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Mark IV. Power supplies and switching matrix 1/2.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58531[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58533[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58534[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Vecino View Post
        Mark IV. Power supplies and switching matrix 1/2.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58531[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58533[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58534[/ATTACH]
        Thanks, Pedro!
        Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
          Is it different from the B ?
          This folder is from the one I have. Mine didn't have the Block Diagram, nor the power supply, the two Matrix Switching diagrams nor the Foot Pedal diagram. Thanks.
          Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

Comment

Any new information on this topic?

There is a Mark IV on my bench with the same problem.. Possibly a short circuit somewhere.. I will start from the LED (possibly disconnect it), go backwards on the lead rail and try to find the reason..

Somebody did something in this area. The EQ vactrol is damaged a bit..

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2023-03-27_135441700.png
Views:	148
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	979713

Comment

Working...
            X