Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Band website chat room, any recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band website chat room, any recommendation?

I have a band website where we like to interact with our fans. Lately we added a chat room (text chat) that let us add YouTube videos and images. This made my fans stay longer.

The issue is that I cannot integrate my fan base (I have around 1500 fans) to the chat room and all need to re-login .

I checked both RumbleTalk chat and c-box chat but than the lack of 3rd party users integration is a problem, any recommendation?

I want to put a live chat room on my site, any ideas how to do this?

Hi,

I have a website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or C-box?

Comment

No, but when you do, let us know how it works out. This forum is close enough to real time for my own needs.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Well, since I run a radio show, I have no option to use a forum. I need a real time conversation.

I actually tried several chat installed on my site (wordpress) but the hosting company blocked my account as they say I am loading there server with this chat.
        In any case this chats were very basic and looked old . I than looked for a chat room service which will not load my site.

I decided to use Chat Room for Websites|RumbleTalk innovative html5 chatroom as they are top rated in WIX app store and they look nice (I can custom it). However they have no 3rd party integration so I cannot use my user base for auto login...bummer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ReactionRadioShoutOuts.png
Views:	1
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	833923

Comment

Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his music artist like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my music page.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
          I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	voterix.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	725.3 KB
ID:	835200

Comment

Hello guys. Well if you ask people which chat they recommend for a website they would answer Facebook, Google, Skype. This is because most people don't know or maybe didn't hear about html chat's. But let me tell you something. With it your visitors will be happier and will spent a lot of more time on your webpage.
            Well this happened to our company. We started using Rumbletalk and numbers went up high for like 30%. For us is sure worth to spend those $14/month because we get hundrets more back.

Here is a bit of preview:

Comment

Hi, just wanted to let you all know that we are still using Rumbletalk. You can always let me know if you need anything. I will be happy to assist you! I wanted to show you a demo chat so you can all see how it looks like. Let me know what you think. Would love to hear from you.

Comment

Working...
              X