Looking for schematic for Randall RH200 G2 head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for schematic for Randall RH200 G2 head

Hello I'm a noobie here and trying to find the correct schematics for this amp. I understand there are several different ones and it may come down to the serial number or what year it was made. I'm not sure what year it is so maybe someone could tell from the serial number. It's G5050165A. I hope someone has one available. Thanks in advance.

Are these really that hard to come by?

Comment

Oh well

Comment

Yeah the RH100 G2 is the only schematic I have found online. I would say calling Randall would help but I am just not sure. Sorry.
        When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Hope this can help.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by charetteelectronics View Post
            Hope this can help.
            Thanks charetteelectronics! I hope it does too. This is the first time I have dealt with a Randall amp and it certainly appears that support wise they are a mess. There doesn't seem to be one solid schematic out there. A tech friend of mine just worked on the same model however when he saw mine he said it was so much different. The biggest difference was mine had the toroidal transformer versus the normal kind that I'm use to seeing. I will look this over after the Christmas holidays and see if it is correct for this particular one. Thanks again for the schematic!

Comment

This may match the preamp
              Attached Files
              Originally posted by Enzo
              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
              X