Kustom KPM7250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustom KPM7250

Does anybody have the schematic for a Kustom KPM7250 powered mixer?

Did you contact Kustom and ask them?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Not for this request. Last time I contacted them, I was told to contact an authorized Service Center. When I did, I was informed that they weren't authorized to release Kustom schematics and that I should send the unit in question (at that time) to them for repair.

What I've found so far: not passing a signal, power supply appears to be good, an apparently bad 13 pin STK404-140 power transistor -has DC voltages on most pins, including the output pins (but not the input); and the R28 resistor is partially blackened/charred: measures 500 ohm out of circuit, pcb location is marked "180", first two color bands are still visible and are green brown (which doesn't jive with the pcb marking); and one of two 4558 Opamps has DC voltage on all 8 pins -trying to trace the circuit for that one. Could really use a schematic, if I could find one.

Comment

Kustom KPM7250 Schematic

Here is what I have.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! This helps immensely, particularly the note stating that there were production changes to the power amp in mid '07. Could clear up some confusion about the value of the charred resistor.

Comment

Working...
          X