Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    I hope 2014 brings Everyone Peace Joy and Happiness.
    Sincerely,
    Terry
    Last edited by big_teee; 01-02-2015, 03:14 PM. Reason: Changed back to Original Title
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Merry whishkymash! (hic)

Comment

Originally posted by mcgruff View Post
      Merry whishkymash! (hic)
      Did someone mention Whisky !!!!!
      "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

I had such a good holiday that I need to feel guilty for the rest of the year!.. Nah

Peace and extra nog in your egg to everyone!
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Glad to hear, everyone had lots of Cheer!
          T
          Last edited by big_teee; 12-27-2013, 05:46 PM.
          "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
          Terry

Comment

It has all rolled around again.
            Merry Christmas 2014 Everyone!
            Happy New Year for upcoming 2015.
            I wish lots of Cheer and Prosperity all the way around!
            From the B/H Corner!
            Sincerely,
            Terry
            Last edited by big_teee; 12-25-2014, 11:22 AM.
            Terry

Comment

If you had stuff to take care of before today, you can forget about it until tomorrow. Almost everything that has to do with a monetarily purposeful life is closed. So relax, settle in and enjoy some Bing, Mathis. Cole or whatever sort of holiday music atrocity holds fond memories for you. Drinking stuff that has rum or brandy in it can help if you have trouble getting with the program. Get in touch with people you love and be courteous even with those you don't. Think of something nice and allow yourself to smile about it. And have a merry Christmas.

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good gig.

Click image for larger version

Name:	27372-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Wrapped-Xmas-Presents-Resting-Under-A-Colorfully-Decorated-Christm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	836257

Comment

Yesterday was a good day.
                  Had Breakfast with my Daughter and family.
                  Had Plenty to eat, and some good company to go with it.
                  Hope Everyone had as favorable day as mine!
                  T
                  Terry

Comment

I got a new sharpening stone (two sided Japanese water stone), a fish fossil (to go with my trilobite as book shelf décor), a couple of books about little known facts and odd trivia and some candy!!! Good day! Hope you all got something nice too. Even if it was only peace of mind and good company.

Comment

My wife and I don't do gifts, we just exchange cards.
                      We have the agreement, when we want or need something we just go and buy it.
                      That doesn't apply however with the kids and grandkids. We spoil them rotten!
                      So I got a couple of Gift cards to a local farm store I buy at a lot, from my kids.
                      My son also got me a digital weather station.
                      I have it sitting on the table next to the recliner.
                      It has a atomic set clock.
                      It has Inside Temp, and Humidity.
                      Came with a small remote sensing unit, small enough to go between the window and screen.
                      It tells outside temp and outside humidity.
                      Also shows if pressure is going up and down, and whether weather is good or bad.
                      A neat little device.
                      The more expensive units do wind speed, but require a unit on the roof.
                      T
                      Terry

Comment

Happy New Years Everyone!
                        Sincerely,
                        T
                        Terry

Comment

Happy single malt!

erm...New years! =D

*hic*
                          Start simple...then go deep!

"EL84's are the bitches of guitar amp design." Chuck H

"How could they know back in 1980-whatever that there'd come a time when it was easier to find the wreck of the Titanic than find another SAD1024?" -Mark Hammer

Comment

Originally posted by Audiotexan View Post
                            Happy single malt!
                            A man after my heart!

I went to bed at 10:00 so this is my first chance to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Comment

Happy New Year To You All....

2014 ended on a good note. I picked up a nice Peavey Bandit 112 for $40. The case, speaker, footswitch, all in good condition. There was no output. I cleaned the pots and there you go- that is all she needed. I will give the amp to a deserving up and coming musician as a way of "Paying It Forward" - something I hope you will all do as we benefit greatly by sharing with each other.

Best wishes to you all for 2015. And remember, be safe out there and especially when you're sticking your hands in an amp that is powered up!!

Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X