No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays...Merry Christmas...Happy New Year to all. Make sure to stay safe .
    "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Merry Christmas again to all!
      Sincerely,
      Terry K.
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Absolutely! Terry and all. Enjoy good will and cheer with all your activities. Enjoy your favorite holiday feasts and festivities. Find every reason to love and laugh and keep it beyond the day and on into your lives.
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Merry Christmas, seasons greetings, happy holidays to one and all!
          (and for those who don't pace themselves, to all a good night )
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Merry Xmas!! Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!
            When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year everyone!
              "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
              Terry

Comment

Merry Christmas. A quiet holiday this year at my place. I'm happy for it. May we all find some happiness and satisfaction in the new year.

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?

Comment

Merry Xmas!!! Hope your bellys are full and you're able to visit with family & friends.
                  When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
                    Anyone get a 59' burst for Christmas ?
                    I got a BURST, alright... Of tears!!!!!
                    Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
                    Milano, Italy

Comment

I got a Ham and a pumkin pie!
                      Terry

Comment

I got a new blanket and a really good pair of socks.
                        That would have been a bad Christmas when I was a kid but it was just what I needed this year.
                        Looking forward to the New Year's celebration.
                        Happy new year to all.
                        Keep learning. Never give up.

Comment

I won't let my kids buy me much, cause I don't need, or want to store anything.
                          My daughter that's 48 got me a walmart gift card.
                          My Son that is 44 got me peanut brittle, and a restaurant card.
                          My wife and I exchange greeting cards, and we have a no gift policy.
                          All year if she wants something, I tell her to buy it.
                          I will be 70 in May.
                          A great Xmas, and holiday season.
                          Now if the stock market would recover, it would be a great new year!
                          Terry
                          Terry

Comment

I've also got enough stuff. We have been establishing "no gift" agreements with relatives for decades now. The company of good friends and their cheery well wishes are the nicest presents.
                            Keep learning. Never give up.

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!
                              Terry K
                              Terry

Comment

Merry Christmas Terry! And everyone! Should be a nice day with some family. Looking forward to a new year.
                                Last edited by Chuck H; 12-25-2019, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X