No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had a funny idea for a new tradition - we could go digging for old Christmas threads every year and stick a new post at the end of every one we find. Merry Christmas everyone!
    -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

Merry Xmas All!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	xmasScope.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.9 KB
ID:	856366
      When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by tboy View Post
          I just had a funny idea for a new tradition - we could go digging for old Christmas threads every year and stick a new post at the end of every one we find. Merry Christmas everyone!
          Seemed fun so I actually started doing it and bumped a few... Then it began to feel silly so I stopped.
          "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
          You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
            Then it began to feel silly so I stopped.
            Never stopped us before...

Jusrin
            "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
            "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
            "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Happy Holidays to everybody and their loved ones!

Yours very truly,
              Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
              Milano, Italy

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone
                "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Old Thread with a seasonal good message.
                  Happy holidays to all!
                  T
                  "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                  Terry

Comment

Happy Holidays to all !!!
                    If you don't know where your going any road'll take you there : George Harrison

Comment

Working...
                    X