Best Web Browser that work's on Multiple OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Web Browser that work's on Multiple OS

Wonder what Browsers work well on Multiple Operating Systems (OS).
    Interested in what else others like about different Browsers.
    Like Pros and Cons of Chrome, Opera, Firefox, etc.
    Thanks,
    T
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

My experience shows that it's a daunting task. It's really hard to find a browser that will be equally good on different OSs, so maybe it makes sense to try virtual machines. I've been thinking about it for a while and it looks like an optimal decision.

Comment

T:

I have no problem using different browsers on different devices- its Firefox/PaleMoon on my PC and Chrome, Android Browser and Opera Mobile on my tablet, often running simultaneously because each one has its own strengths and weaknesses. (Opera has the best interface for downloads, Chrome has the best interface for cutting and pasting text while Android Browser usually works okay until it crashes.) Funny thing is that none of them ask to become my default browser. I use Chrome to read the SF Chron eEdition and Android Browser to read the eEdition for the local paper, along with opening Google windows for research, etc.

BTW PaleMoon uses all of the bookmarks and add-ons you have installed for FireFox so there is no need to import anything. If a cross-platform browser could do that it would be great...

Steve
      The Blue Guitar
      www.blueguitar.org
      Some recordings:
      https://soundcloud.com/sssteeve/sets...e-blue-guitar/

Comment

Working...
      X