Peavey Musician III and 400GH power amp module schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Musician III and 400GH power amp module schematics

Just got these today and thought I'd post'em.
    Attached Files

Over 6 years later and - thanks! Saved me a ton of time; couldn't find it anywhere else.

Comment

And you can always get any Peavey schematics directly from Peavey customer service.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Yeah, I know - Grant Brown is awesome. But I was in the middle of trying to finish up & I just assumed they might probably be closed for the time being. Thanks again.

Comment

Thakns for sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            And you can always get any Peavey schematics directly from Peavey customer service.
            Well, I have to disagree, they refuse to sell me the schamatics and parts for an IPR2 5000 power amp. Their Mexico service center is unable to repair it, so I contacted Peavey directly but they refuse to give any information.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Chandra View Post

Well, I have to disagree, they refuse to sell me the schamatics and parts for an IPR2 5000 power amp. Their Mexico service center is unable to repair it, so I contacted Peavey directly but they refuse to give any information.
              here it is Click image for larger version

Name:	Peavey IPR Amp.PNG
Views:	979
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	938428
              soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post

here it is Click image for larger version

Name:	Peavey IPR Amp.PNG
Views:	979
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	938428
                  Thanks a lot man, would you mind to share the first page? I have to fix the power supply first. Also If you don't mind I´d like to have the pdf file rather than a picture, it distorts when zoomed in.

Kind Regards

Dr_Chandra

Comment

i found it on GroupDIY thats all they had I emailed the parts dept for one. So we shall see.
                    nosaj

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                      i found it on GroupDIY thats all they had I emailed the parts dept for one. So we shall see.
                      nosaj
                      Thanks again. Hope you can get it.

Comment

This is wht Peavey said
                        The IPR2 power amps must be repaired by a Peavey Authorized service center or at the factory. The design of these amplifiers is proprietary, and the schematics are not authorized for release to the general public.

If you are in the US and need assistance finding an authorized service center, see this link:

nosaj

Comment

That is true, they do have some advanced models they hold proprietary, but the VAST majority of their products, they freely pass out documents.
                          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Chandra View Post

Maybe the 3000 series schem can help you get the power supply up and working?
                            nosaj
                            IPR 3000 DSP_nov11 (2).pdf

Comment

Working...
                            X