Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Deluxe II Footswitch Schematic

Friends....

My buddy has a Fender Deluxe II amp. He is using a custom footswitch from Pharaoh Amps. That switch is not working. Honesty, I don't know if it ever worked. I am posting a photo below. As I look at it, I see a blue wire going from the channel switch over to the reverb switch, the ring position. That blue wire is a ground connection on the channel side. It doesn't make sense.

I found a photo of a Fender switch- not sure if this is the right one for this amp. This switch has 2 buttons, one for the Channel, another for the Reverb. The wiring looks different compared to the Pharaoh- that is why I think there is a problem.

I am trying to find the wiring diagram for the Fender footswitch. Perhaps I can reverse engineer if I think the photo below is correct.

Anyone ever use this type of footswitch?

Thanks in advance, Tom
    Attached Files
    It's not just an amp, it's an adventure!

Problem solved....

footswitch

The footswitch is now made by Voodoo Man. Electrically, it does the same thing as the Fender Rivera design, but it looks different. Because of an odd wiring scheme, you must use both sides of the footswitch or it may not work properly (for channel switching to work).

Tom
    It's not just an amp, it's an adventure!

Comment

Working...
    X