The Seriouslys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Seriouslys

Check out my daughter's band The Seriouslys on spotify. Their new EP is up, along with their first CD. She's on bass, and most of the vocals.
    Last edited by John_H; 02-27-2014, 06:57 PM.

It's good to see a parent supporting their daughter's art.

Comment

My audio is awol right now so I can't listen!?!?! Damn!@#* I love chick bands. The only thing I like better is a punk chick band. I promise to listen when I get my sound back. Until then... I looked them up and found that they kill the critics. Great reviews from people who can actually hear them! Can't wait to listen. You should post some direct link clips (but not the ones you would choose. Let your daughter pick them!) Awesome!!! Why isn't she playing one of your basses in any of the pics I saw?
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Just fanned 'em on Reverbnation.

It's great to see young kids actually playing instruments rather than cobbling together samples and talking over them.
        Last edited by The Dude; 02-28-2014, 04:06 AM.
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by soundguruman View Post
          It's good to see a parent supporting their daughter's art.
          She was an incredible kid that grew into an amazing adult.

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
          My audio is awol right now so I can't listen!?!?! Damn!@#* I love chick bands. The only thing I like better is a punk chick band. I promise to listen when I get my sound back. Until then... I looked them up and found that they kill the critics. Great reviews from people who can actually hear them! Can't wait to listen. You should post some direct link clips (but not the ones you would choose. Let your daughter pick them!) Awesome!!! Why isn't she playing one of your basses in any of the pics I saw?
          You've probably figured out by now they kick ass. She's been playing in bands for 20 years now. Ever since she got her first bass at 13yo. She's recorded a bunch with different groups over the last 12 years or so. This band has played the Hard Rock and the HOB here in Vegas, and recently opened for Guttermouth, and Agent Orange at a local show. I'm thrilled to see her be able to do what she loves.

They were on hiatus for a few weeks through the holidays. On the last two shows she's used the walnut/maple bass that I built for her birthday. All of her bassist friends are jealous.

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          Just fanned 'em on Reverbnation.

It's great to see young kids actually playing instruments rather than cobbling together samples and talking over them.
          When she was in high school I was a single dad. We always had a band room set up, and it got used!

Comment

Their next show.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	seriouslys.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	832685

Comment

Originally posted by CH
              ...Why isn't she playing one of your basses in any of the pics I saw?
              Here Ya go Chuck.

Comment

Working...
              X