Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72-73 Marshall Schematic

Heh all, first post here!

Can anyone point me to a good 50 (or 100) watt 72-73 Ali Panel schematic?

It's the gainier/brighter sibling to the Plexi. Have hit a number of sites, but nothing so far (or maybe I'm just missing it?!)

Thanks!

Dave

you've already tried places like schematic heaven and the plexi palace?
    "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

For schematics, yes. Schematic Heaven has a 1987, but the schemo was drawn in 1970.

Plexi Palace has schematics? I haven't posted there yet, but did some searches.

Comment

I dunno if they have them online, but I'm sure that somebody at plexi palace would have a metalface schematic.
        "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

try Dr.Tube also. If you're into Marshalls, I would buy a copy of The History of Marshall by Michael Doyle. It doesn't have everything but it's a good base. A lead amp from the period you describe would usually have a '69 type split cathode lead circuit with 100k feedback R, perhaps a linear taper for the volumes--not too different I would think (though nothing ever seemed to be set in stone with Marshalls--different parts brands, odd values, small variations, etc.).

Comment

http://www.drtube.com/schematics/marshall/2203u.gif

Comment

layout like this?

http://www.ceriatone.com/images/layo...0Ceriatone.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X