Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egnater Tourmaster 4100 Schematics, Fuses good no sound.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egnater Tourmaster 4100 Schematics, Fuses good no sound.......

Hi Does anyone have the Egnater Tourmaster 4100 Schematics.. I have one in that has a burned up board from the standby(orange wire) to the board connection is all burned up as well as several resistors in that area. It connects right next to the filter caps and that is where the board is burned badly and the Bias connection (brown wire) area resistors are burned also.. The amp does power up and seems normal it has 486 dcv on pins 3 and 4 however some one put 2 6L6's in the outer sockets and 2 EL34's on the inside sockets, all tubes test good though the El34's I replaced with my own 6L6's and I set the Bias up to 120mvdc per the manual... I could use a schematic very much. I tested with a light bulb current limiter and there does not show any shorts.... No sound at all other than a click when switching the standby on and crackle and static when I pull the PI tube....No out put using the FX loop either....Any thought are welcome.... Schematics would be great. Thanks guys

This is all that is available on site.

Call Egnater.

Although they will send you one without any component values filled in.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 03-18-2014, 12:46 AM. Reason: Schematic attachment added

Comment

I cnat seem to get no load from that link, just a black page Ive tried it yesterday too, as I seen that post and tried it. I dont know whay it is not working for me Ive had this issue before. I did request one from Egnater already and i know they dont fill in the values. I was hoping to find one that does Thanks Jazz

Comment

Look again.

Comment

Wow Thanks Jazz That should help get me going on the right track. Thanks again !

Comment

Anyone have this schematic?

Comment

i have these,take care because chinese schematics always have some error.
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached files arnt linked to anything on my end. weird theres nothing to open

Comment

Thank you for schematic they dont show on chrome but they do on explorer.

Comment

i use chrome,weird

Comment

there should be another sheet with switching logic,if you need that i'll look around

Comment

Working...
                      X