Mesa Boogie Roadster schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa Boogie Roadster schematics

Does any of you guys have schematics for Mesa Roadster? i can't find them anywhere
    Thanks

I am also looking for a roadster . . .

Superficially It seems to be similar to a Road King esp on the pre amp.

Comment

Hi,
      These may be of some use.......................beware of accuracy.
      John
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi John G,

Thanks for posting these I have contacted Boogie but not heard back as of yet.

I was having trouble identifying the plate resistors as the cause of a lot of crackling (fixed now). The schematics that you have attached do look accurate on the surface. However the area I was studying around V1-V3 I do notice that the component references are not the same e.g. V1 plate resistor on the roadster are actually R1 (100K) and R2 (220K) R1 is for Ch1/Ch2 and R2 is for Ch3/Ch4 and they are switched by a Relay (no idea which one).

I did however find that the RoadKing schematic had the same component refs as the Roadster (around V1-V3) and it was helpful as all the pre amp voltages tied up with the one I have been fixing. Below is the Road King for ref. I assume it is the same basic amp but with even more complexity with the addition of two power amps and perhaps a couple more relays for good measure

Mesa-Boogie-Roadkingii-Schematic.pdf

Comment

Working...
        X