Suggestions re. Gauss meter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcfrom View Post
    I contacted Gravitas about the Spin Doctor, they doesn't sale out of USA.
    Greg told me to order it on a distributor website, but the price is $175,00 instead $84.95. More than double!

Anyone have a good alternative?
    Thanks
    He needs to change his ad, if they are not $84.95 like the ad says!
    Spin Doctor - Gravitas Technology
    T
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

I sent an email and this is what I got.

Terry,
      Yes, the meters are still $84.95 when purchased directly from me. Sometimes I add a bit more when listing them on Ebay, to offset the auction fees.

Please let the Music Electronics Forum members know that they can always get the current price as well as complete specs and user guides on my web page below.

Thanks!
      Greg Glenn
      Gravitas Technology

http://gravitastech.weebly.com/spin-doctor.html
      Last edited by big_teee; 10-06-2014, 05:53 PM.
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Marcfrom, where are you located? Most folks won't ship overseas because they can't get adequate insurance through the post office. If you offer to take on the risk of the package not making it then you might persuade them to ship to you. It's now quite easy to print out airmail postage on line including the customs form using the USPS. com website. It takes about 5-10 minutes and no trip to the post office in necessary for small items.

Comment

Working...
        X