MTA Series 924

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTA Series 924

Hi everyone, im working on a MTA series 924. After contact PMIaudio, Malcolm Toft, Ted Fletcher,etc etc, I could not get any information about this mixer, im desperately needing the schematics, there is nothing on the net, "cero"

So im wondering if there is anyone out there who has this mixer with the original documentation (maybe with the schems included) and want to contribute this info to the comunity!!!

Any input would be apreciated, thanks!

What is wrong with the unit that you are repairing?

Comment

Well, im replacing the stock summing (tl072) with an API style ACA boards, with transformers and 2520 opamps. already do a recaping of the whole console, and repair some conectors and VU minor issues. This is an in-line 24-bus/24-track console, so i must locate everything that is going to the mix bus to feed the new summing amplifiers. So having the schematics would be very very helpfull!! so i dont overlook anything.
      PMIaudio took over MTA as part of their deal with Malcolm Toft, and their are saying to me that a lot of schematics were missing
      I did an extensive search on the net and only found people looking for the schems as well, so thats it, any ideas would be apreciated! thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X