Mackie 808m schematic / service manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie 808m schematic / service manual

Hey all I got a Mackie 808m with issues weak output from mains (suspect bad pots) as they are bent and travel is messed up. Plus the monitor level meter is spiked full, all the time but monitor side output seems fine... I have not had a chance to really dig in to this these are just preliminary findings its had a rough life many pots in the master section are needing replacement. I now I need to check the mains output at power amp in 1 an so on. It came from Florida and its in need of a good cleaning. I suspect it is a preamp section problem... Though I would like the whole schematic or service manual if anyone could help with that.. Thanks

Mackie 808M Schematic

Here you are.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Jazz ! Hopefully I can make some headway today on this today.. Best source for parts anyone ?? Mackie still selling replacements parts or the is there another route I have to go through... It is gong to need new pots for sure,,, several

Comment

Mackie (Loud Technologies) most probably has the potentiometers.

Comment

And we won't know until you ask them.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I got it apart but, I had to take some time off, Im going to get back into it today and see if I can trouble shoot it better.... personally, this thing is pretty busted up and oxidized. Kinda rode hard and put away wet... many more pots are jenky than I thought after getting a better look at it ...... Im going to have to see if he wants to pursue this...? Might make a good slave amp..

Comment

Working...
            X