"Twang" circuit in H&K amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Twang" circuit in H&K amp

The other day I played a Huge Kettner amp that had something called twang, if I remember correctly. I haven't found any H&K circuitry on the net but I like to see if I can get some twang in my next build. Anyone that can point me in the right direction?

Cheers!
    In this forum everyone is entitled to my opinion.

You have to increase the mojo, before you induce twang. That's the law, get a permit.

Comment

And God said, “Let there be mojo,” and there was mojo.
      God heard that is was good, so he separated the mojo from the twang.
      God called the mojo “mojo,” and the twang he called “twang” And there was twang, and there was mojo — the first chord.
      Last edited by überfuzz; 05-07-2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Going besides the customary useless SGM post, and straight from the mouth of the horse, :
        Twang button, which adds a preset level of high-mid boost to your sound.
        So now you know.
        Some resonant circuit peaking between 2500 and 3500 Hz , boosting, say, 6 to 10 dB.
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

It was Hughes & Kettner Statesman Dual 6L6 amp: http://en.audiofanzine.com/guitar-co...s/r.33236.html

Comment

Originally posted by überfuzz View Post
            And God said, “Let there be mojo,” and there was mojo.
            God heard that is was good, so he separated the mojo from the twang.
            God called the mojo “mojo,” and the twang he called “twang” And there was twang, and there was mojo — the first chord.
            And on the third day, the Lord said: let there be shredding.

And God tuned his Les Paul Custom w/ Angus Young pickups.
            And he created Marshall, in his own image...
            and he saw that it was good.

Comment

"Marshall was created perfect in all his ways, but iniquity was found in him. It was not put there by Mr Marshall. Mr Fender created it."

Comment

Working...
              X