World’s Smallest Oscilloscopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World’s Smallest Oscilloscopes

Product Review: The World's Smallest Oscilloscopes Creates New Possibilities

It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
    www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Oh great. Another reason for me to have to wear the stronger reading glasses most of the day.

Can you watch Netflix on it?

Comment

So where do I plug in my High voltage Probe?
      T
      http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XztggSXKLG...0/highvolt.JPG

Just Kidding!
      Last edited by big_teee; 06-02-2014, 06:03 PM.
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

.....as if I don't already have trouble seeing things......
        Jack Briggs

sigpic
        www.briggsguitars.com

forum.briggsguitars.com

Comment

I think that's friggin awesome! But, when someone gets the brilliant idea of mounting one on the front panel of every amp so the user can see what it's doing, will it still stop everyone from swapping out their OT when it makes a funky distortion? I can see it now... the forum flooded with "my on-board micro-scope on my Mega-Tweaker-Supreme Amp went crazy when the amp made a funny noise. I need a new output transformer, right?" A little too much information in the hands of the unknowing...

Justin
          I include myself in the unknowing catgory...
          "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
          "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
          "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

hmmm scale is 2v/nm

cell phones were going this way until they started getting bigger... subverting the dominant Japanese meme of miniaturization, thankfully for people with hands larger than a toddler.

Comment

Working...
            X