Korg Electribe R MkII rhythm machine schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korg Electribe R MkII rhythm machine schematic

Have a Electribe R MkII which came in taken apart with the master volume pot missing and one other through hole part missing. Anyone with a schematic or better yet, a service manual for it, or any in the series since the analog board is pretty much the same across models?

Don't know if this is what you need or not.

EMX-1

I also have the older EM-1 manual if that helps.
    Attached Files
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thank you Enzo. Unfortunately that one is very different even though it is in the same planform. Circuit differences are pretty great. That one is about the time I got out of repair and stopped getting Korg manuals. Gone are the file cabinets row after row of them that was needed for all those brands. Now a couple DVDs would hold all the data that was the key asset of a shop and one of the biggest space requirements. They are probably in a landfill now....

Comment

Here is the older one anyway, it might help someone.
        Attached Files
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hello Enzo,
          I'm new to this forum. I'm newbie in music, the fact is my son who has mental disease loves music, so I've found a low price electribe a-mkii to make a try before buying more expensive stuff. But it doesn't work and I'm looking for its schematics. Is it possible to find this on a Korg website or can you help me finding this one ?

Comment

I have only what I posted.

Comment

All right, thanks for replying,
              So, is there a web site where it is possible to find such schematics ? Or these docs are reserved for repairman authorized service I guess ?
              thanks,

Comment

There is indeed a authorized service center site you cannot access, but there is also the whole wide internet, which may have your drawing socked away somewhere.

Comment

ok, this place was the better I have found on the web till now, but I'll keep searchin.thx

Comment

Working...
                  X