Loopers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loopers

Thinking of getting a looper - where I can save multiple recorded loops. Any recommendations?

The Boss RC (many versions) loopers do a nice job.

Comment

TC Electronic Ditto is cheap super simple and allows downloading but only up to 5 min

Comment

The Digitech Jam Man has internal storage plus an SD slot to store up to 16 hours worth in 99 locations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Bailey View Post
          The Digitech Jam Man has internal storage plus an SD slot to store up to 16 hours worth in 99 locations.
          Mine arrived yesterday. Now just need to get used to the correct timing when I stomp the "stop" switch - still getting uneven time between loops. Back to counting I guess.

Comment

timing can be important in musical compositions...good luck!

Comment

If you have a decent laptop/tablet grap a cheap usb interface and use ableton live. I was using my brothers boss looper and the sample rate is atrocious. add guitar rig 5 and you have something wonderful.

i rig an old keyboard with most of the keys popped out except 5 or 6 as a foot controller, works great and....free

Comment

on the boss box , or line 6 , the trick to getting the stomp timed is to just record a blank loop, of say 8 bars, and the hit overdub, perfect everytime. damn near impossible to hit that thing right on time.

Comment

Working...
                X