Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb

I have this unit here and when the reverb control was turned up, it caused feedback.....even with ALL other controls turned down...I found a 12AX7'A installed in place of a 12AT7....but that didn't make any difference....I pulled the tank to have a look and with the tank outside the cabinet the feedback was gone....so I re-installed the tank inside the pouch and just laid it there.....no feedback...then I secured the pouch in place and re-checked....no feedback....I checked here for previous posts and came up with re-locating the tank as a solution..but I put the tank back in the same spot as it was in the beginning....but I still don't know exactly why it was feeding back...I can now crank all the controls wide open with no problems......isn't electronics wonderful....

Originally posted by bsco View Post
    ......isn't electronics wonderful....
    I've had them oscillate like that when the return side cable has a bad ground or a loose RCA plug.

Comment

I checked for loose cables as I found that was a problem with the Blues Juniors...but these seemed to be a tight fit...but then again...well it works now....
      Cheers,
      Bernie

Comment

Working...
      X