Line6 POD HD Desktop schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line6 POD HD Desktop schematic

Please has anybody schematic of this unit ? Damaged cable from FBV pedal made short circuit on RJ45 socket and at least one choke (maybe some other parts) were burned. I also would welcome some picture of PCB near RJ45 socket for this unit.
    I have schematics of older models POD XT and X3, but parts numbers and locations on PCB are different.
    I thank You at advance.

I ran across this post and , unfortunately, don't have the HD schems BUT...
    I REALLY NEED the XT schems if you still have them. I have 3 dead XT Pro, 2 guitarports, and a UX1, all needing repair, but I'm not giving Line6 another dime. I'd like the X3 also just on principle. The more people out there that have them, the less Line6 can gouge us for repairs to their crappy quality control.

You know how Line 6 is about there manuals and schematics...

Thanks!

Fish

Comment

Here is the Pod XT schematic on this web page. It is too large to upload as one file here.

Index of /Audio/Musical/PRODUCTS/LINE 6
      When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

HOLY SMOKES! Thank you! It's not the Pro version but it'll do for a start! And all the other stuff there is awesome. I'm grabbing every bit of it. If I come across the HD sets, you'll be the first to know. I'd really appreciate it if you let me know of any other Line6 you run across. Particularly, the guitarport, UX1, and the Pro series (rack) XT, X3 and HD.

Thanks a heap!

Fish

Comment

Working...
        X