Behringer PMP960M Mixer/Poweramp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer PMP960M Mixer/Poweramp

I'm currently reassembling this for a customer and I need to know what connects to J3, J4, J5, and J6 on the switch mode power sluppy board?

Also what connects to out 1, out 2, X1, and X2 on the power input board?

It's me again, Margaret!

See above post

I am replying to my own post since no one else has.

A schematic would be appreciated, but after spending hours looking through post on this and other forums, I have not found one for this PA.

There are five connections on the SMPS board, four on the power input board, two black leads on the power switch, and two leads, (one red, one black) on the choke/transformer?. There is also a blue twisted pair lead set with female spade connecters. All of these were happily connected when this came in for repair.

In spite of my notes, and the digital photo's I took, my first attempt at reconnecting them resulted in a kicked panel breaker and blown fuse on the PA.

The original problem was intermittent static in the speakers. All was normall except fo this. After dissasembly and inspection of the mixer board five or six surface mount components were found to have a very small ball of solder on one end instead of a smoothly flowed joint. These were not visible to my ancient eyes, even with my reading glasses on. I assume that one or more of these balls was the cause of the static. I did take some photos of them.

Lighted magnifier and small soldering iron took care of this.

Now if I just had the correct hookup for this.

BackStage1

Comment

These units are certainly a treat to work on (Not).

As there are not any schematics readily available, can you post the pics that you took?

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

I'll post the pictures when I get the camera from the shop.

BackStage1

Comment

Working...
        X