behringer pmx 2000 europower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• behringer pmx 2000 europower

Left monitor section is giving me a lot of static and cutting in and out. Volume will go up and down. Any ideas, please help. Good one day and not the next.

Thanks

You only have the problem on the monitor output? No problem with the main outs?
    Any difference when you press or slightly turn the monitor level control? That would be my guess without pulling out the schematics. One side of the stereo pot could be bad.
    After that I'd suspect the power output of the left monitor channel. I had one of those a while back that was blowing fuses... took a while to hunt down all the damage.

Dave

Comment

I would look for dirty shunt contacts in the power amp in jack for the channel. Also possible dirty contacts in the amp assign switch on the front.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

^^^^^^ What he said. Especially switches. Every single piece of Behringer gear I've used has had problems with switches. Work that amp assign switch in and out several times.
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Working...
        X