Amp Build Class Chicago/September!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amp Build Class Chicago/September!!

It's official. We are holding the amp building class at the Music Garage in Chicago on the weekend of Sept 13/14, 2014. This will be really cool. Please email me for more information. Don't wait too long. The class is limited to 10 "students".
    Thanks
    Bruce
    begnater@aol.com

How about a transformer build class?

Comment

That one is over my head. I am not, and will never claim to be, a transformer designer. Designing transformers is an art as much as a science. I leave that to the experts.

Comment

I think that was a little good-natured ribbing, with regard to the suppliers of xfrmrs for some of the Egnator branded product. A few of them have come up on the forum recently.
        Or it may have been about actually making replacements for some of them that are not available.
        Last edited by g1; 07-14-2014, 07:19 PM.
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Ah, I didn't get that. We did have some supplier issues that were resolved quite a while ago. Should have all in stock in LA.

Comment

ahh, I'm out...didn't anticipate the cost. I'm so poor I had to borrow $30 from my 10 y/o son this morning for gas money to get to work...lol

Comment

Working...
            X