Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crate GLX1200H schematic

Good morning too you all

Ive got my first ever Crate GLX1200H on the bench. Customer has been playing round with this one. Ive got no solo switch working
    and he's been at that area too

Does anyone have a schematic or can point me in the direction on where too get one.. Found one place on line, but the link is coming up with an error

Enjoy your day.. Very hot here in the uk for a change

BBB

Here's what I got...
    Attached Files
    When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Thanks Dr

This is the second time you have come too my rescue

BBB

Comment

BBB,

Did you resolve your problem. I have an issue with my GLX1200H where it randomly bounces back and forth between rhythm and solo, even with the foot switch disconnected. The rhythm/solo button doesn't work either - just stays in solo - when the foot switch is disconnected. When the foot switch is connected and the head randomly jumps to solo from rhythm, i pull the cables out of the foot switch and it resets it back to rhythm, temporarily. Thought the foot switch might have been the problem, but the intermittency was occurring without the foot switch connected, so i ruled that out. Had a reputable amp repair guy take a look at it and he couldn't find the problem. Seems like it is the rhythm/solo button on the head, since it doesn't seem to be working when the foot switch is disconnected, but that is so obvious and I would have thought the repair guy would have looked at that first.

KMS

Comment

KMS:

You might consider starting a new thread instead of resurrecting an old one. And please repost the schematic and board layout.

Did you take a look at page 3 of the schematic? It shows what is happening with the switch, and voltages you should be seeing. If you're depressing and releasing the button and you do not see the voltages as per the table, you "might" have a defective switch. See if you can tell us the state of the amp (Channel A or Channel B) and the voltages measured at points A and B.
          It's not just an amp, it's an adventure!

Comment

Working...
          X