Yamaha CLP 650 Digital Piano Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha CLP 650 Digital Piano Schematic

Trying to track down a schematic for this Yamaha. Seems to have a fault in the voice generating circuitry..Have audio from the D/A convertor ic.. A circuit would be most helpfull !! Thanks..

If your D/A makes output, it sounds like the generating part is working.

Is the unit just not making sound? If so, check the headphones jack, do phones work? Try touching the terminals of the volume control with a fingertip - don't touch anything grounded, we want our finger to be a big hum antenna. Does that make any hum come out the speakers? For that matter, is there audio on the master volume control?

Are there fuses for the amplifier module?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi Enzo..Thanks for the reply. I probably didn't explain the fault very well.
      I have audio from the D/A convertor if i touch the ICs out put pins. There is no digital signal getting to the D/A IC, so a problem in the Digital generating circuitry I guess. The tab buttons all function when pressed, so figured that at least part of the digital circuitry is working...and without a schematic it will be a time consuming repair !!..

Cheers,
      Garry..Technician. Auckland, NZ..

Comment

Oh.

I'll see what I can do, but the Yamaha manuals are usually huge and hard to post.

Aha, I found the schematic by itself.
        Attached Files
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks Enzo..That makes life so much easier. I'll post another thread when i suss the problem..

Kind Regards,
          Garry...

Comment

Working...
          X