In praise of Peavey customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In praise of Peavey customer service

Those folks at Peavey sure know what service is about. I just requested a schematic and in only a few minutes later it was in my hand. Now that's something.

Thank you Aubrey. I wish you well.

Aubrey is my inside contact, though I tend to have more communication with Roger, but add in Mike and Leon and all the rest. They really are tops in the CS game. That is their job, making sure the customers are happy. They never let me down.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Wish I could say the same for Peavey agents South Africa. I wanted to order a new PT for a Peavey classic 30. First of all they questioned my knowledge and asked me how I knew that the PT was dead. WTF? Said I needed to bring it in. They will never give a schematic either.
      Then I decided to go for a rewind, and they wouldn't give any of the specs on the PT. Ended up getting valve datasheets and calculating specs from there etc..
      Sometimes 3rd world feels like a drag....

Comment

I find Peavey in the UK to be excellent as well. Charlie Wood is top-notch when it comes to service and helping out. The reason I mailed the US was because of the time difference - it was night here and my customer rang to say the job was suddenly urgent.

Comment

'Wish I could say the same for Peavey agents'

My strategy for getting technical info from any manufacturer is to email both the local distributor and the head office (USA or where ever), using a .com email address so that head office don't automatically re-direct me back to the distributor.
          Pete
          My band:- http://www.youtube.com/user/RedwingBand

Comment

Working...
          X