Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a first - spam email offering to sell me ... email addresses to spam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a first - spam email offering to sell me ... email addresses to spam!

This was pretty novel. I guess the black hat market is saturated and prices are too low, so the spammers are offering email addresses to the peasants.

The going rate was $600 for 155 million email addresses in the USA, different amounts for different numbers (of millions) of emails in other countries/continents.

They also offered to sent spam emails for you at the rate of $400 for 1 million, $1000 for five million.

Good to know, eh?
    Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Originally posted by R.G. View Post
    This was pretty novel. I guess the black hat market is saturated and prices are too low, so the spammers are offering email addresses to the peasants.

The going rate was $600 for 155 million email addresses in the USA, different amounts for different numbers (of millions) of emails in other countries/continents.

They also offered to sent spam emails for you at the rate of $400 for 1 million, $1000 for five million.

Good to know, eh?
    ...five million emails sent, eh? In this line of business these are the kind of guys you can trust.
    Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Someone with a couple of spare $$ could set one on the other for a hi speed spam loop, sit back and watch their servers smoke. (Put devil-horn smiley thing here).
      This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Working...
      X