Doug & Pat Show Pickup Shootout #3 ~ Sigil, Shed, Lustbucker ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug & Pat Show Pickup Shootout #3 ~ Sigil, Shed, Lustbucker ~

Former link to D&P show lol. Sorry if it offended.
    Last edited by CheopisIV; 08-21-2014, 03:46 PM.
    Sigil Pickups ~ Stunt Monkey Pedals

This is NOT the place for this pickup shootout BS. We don't do this here!

Comment

Hmmm... I failed to see that stipulation somewhere. Besides, it's not a 'This set is better than this set', just a good quality sound recording. They don't discuss much about anything aside from playing in the bridge then neck positions of each. Feel free to delete if it's against any rules.

Comment

Originally posted by CheopisIV View Post
        Hmmm... I failed to see that stipulation somewhere. Besides, it's not a 'This set is better than this set', just a good quality sound recording. They don't discuss much about anything aside from playing in the bridge then neck positions of each. Feel free to delete if it's against any rules.
        This could go in the pickup makers showcase.
        I agree with John, this is not the place for promoting your pickups!
        my 2 cents.
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

There are a few unwritten rules around here. If you search the forums, You won't find any posts of this sort. It's a matter of respect. I'm sorry if I seemed a little harsh, but it's one of the qualities that separates this forum from all of the others.

The polite thing to do would be to remove it yourself.

Comment

No problem, I don't expect to make any sales over here as everyone is in the craft so that's not the intent... I just got excited to finally have a decent sounding clip. Trying to make sales here would be like trying to sell my pedals on the BYOC forums Just not realistic.

Comment

It's all cool. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your work. Just don't step on other's in the process.

Comment

Wow we have unwritten rules? Who knew? I didn't even know we had written ones.

Comment

David S. will probably move it to the showcase.
                  That is where all the vids are of various pickup makers.
                  T

Too late to move it, OP deleted his vid.
                  Last edited by big_teee; 08-21-2014, 11:24 PM.
                  "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                  Terry

Comment

Working...
                  X