Views:	2
Size:	480.3 KB
ID:	868874
    Click image for larger version

Name:	demag2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	659.2 KB
ID:	868875

seller didn't know if it worked, so I got it for a song. it does indeed work and the variac control makes it predictable in use.
    happy birthday to me!

cheers,
    Jack Briggs

sigpic
    www.briggsguitars.com

forum.briggsguitars.com

Very cool looking machine. What a great birthday gift to you/from you. Glad you got a good deal on it. Can you charge with it as well as de-gauss? My demagnetizer is a plate type design.

My pin router is out of Navy surplus. All that stuff was built to last...and last...and last...and last...and last.......
    =============================================

Keep Winding...Keep Playing!!!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Darr View Post
      Very cool looking machine. What a great birthday gift to you/from you. Glad you got a good deal on it. Can you charge with it as well as de-gauss? My demagnetizer is a plate type design.

My pin router is out of Navy surplus. All that stuff was built to last...and last...and last...and last...and last.......
      thanks, Jim.
      I have a magnetizer for charging magnets, and I doubt this would charge them anyway.

cheers,
      Jack Briggs

sigpic
      www.briggsguitars.com

forum.briggsguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by jack briggs View Post
        just scored this today from ebay:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30577[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]30578[/ATTACH]

seller didn't know if it worked, so I got it for a song. it does indeed work and the variac control makes it predictable in use.
        happy birthday to me!
        It's intended for demagnetizing steel screwdrivers and the like, so they don't grab instrument screws. It's unlikely that this is strong enough to demagnetize alnico, although there is no harm in trying.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't leave it running sitting next to your Magnetizer......IT would be an epic battle.

Comment

Working...
          X